National Processing Company - Got Scammed

We signed up with this through Vantiv. They gave us a processing machine that worked only 4x... but out of those processing... a bunch didn't work. I contacted the company and nobody came to fix it or check on it.

I finally called them to cancel services due to a non-working machine. I expressed to them that we are losing a lot because of this.

For 20 months we paid monthly. I closed up my business and the machine was left at the facility we leased.

They continued billing us until we changed the account. Then they had Tucker Albin and Associates send me a collection letter. Harassing me to pay the balance of $1437.10

I tried to settle so I don't have to deal with this. I communicated first with a Michael who accepted our settlement of $500. After which never heard from him again. I initiated the contact to ask if we can go ahead and settle the $500. Instead an Emily Hill took over and would not budge. So, I finally offered $600. Which they accepted with a payment date.

Unfortunately, while transferring payment from PayPal to our account where the money would come off, Paypal screwed it up. I sent a communication email to let them know about this with an alternative account number where they can take out the money. But since this happened over the weekend... 2-3 days lapsed. I sent them a follow up email stating why they haven't withdrawn the money and then she kept on threatening me that they would just go ahead and file a case.

Not only have I paid more than enough for a machine that didn't work with no customer service, now we have to deal with an arrogant law firm.

DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING WITH NPC! Totally a scam! If several of us are complaining on here and at Ripoff.com then it is clear that this company is just out there to ripoff other companies. SO, please beware!

Attached was our last few communications

Product or Service Mentioned: National Processing Company Equipment Rental.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: I have paid over $700 for this machine that does not work. The thought that I reached out to the company to check it, no one came. Finally I cancelled service yet they continued to charge me more. If they can settle for $300 then we can call it quits..

National Processing Company - WTF!!!

Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

A cc processing machine was sent to me without me ordering it.

No info. No contact info from sender.

The shipper The Phoenix Group only knew that it was shipped by National Processing Company. I finally found this site but the phone number for NPC is a recording. UPS sent a return tag today - but I am suspect as it said this was the third attempt (not).

First attempt with still no paperwork or information. I am worried that I am being charged for something (never hooked it up) and need verification that in returning the terminal, i will not be charged for anything.

I need help in this matter!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: No communication - shipped a cc machine i never ordered.

National Processing Company - Huge Scam!

Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

The NPC -National Processing Company is a huge SCAM and will tell you lies and keep charging you long after you quit using their *** equipment. We were stuck paying $114.69 a month for over 4 years.

I called time after time to turn off the service and was told that I was stuck paying for the equipment because I signed a contract and that it was to late to return the equipment and I would have to finish paying for it and it would be mine. So the last month of the contract rolls around and now I have to return the equipment for them to stop billing me!! And now all the sudden there are notes in my account where several employees have explained this to me....HUGE LIE!

Save $$ and DO NOT do business with

NPC. I wish I would have done my homework before doing business with them.

Product or Service Mentioned: National Processing Company Equipment Rental.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

National Processing Company - Subscription not entered

NH209, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu 642003, India

I sent 2 checks for $69.98 to National Processing for a years subscription to People Magazine . One sent in Feb and the other sent in March.

I have Never received any magazines. I have since started a new subscription with People, but would either like a year added or my money back.

I had received this from National by mail, so I dealt with them by mail. But they have not held up their end of the deal. I either want my money back or a year subscription as promised.

If this company is a hoax, please tell me so and see that they are closed down.

I am trying this first but will go to consumer advocates if I do not hear any resolution of my problem from you.

I need your helpin clearing this problem up. Please see to it right away as I do not have this kind of money to spend on nothing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Subscription.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Did not enter subscription, Did not enter subscriptions.

National Processing Company - Simple Review #1467819066

5.0
Privacy and Data Security

Npc is good company always helpful! The company that makes the variphon card machine on the other hand are a bunch of inconciderate, unproffessional, rude, jerkoffs will not stand behind there product mine lasted 22 days was told had to spend another 500 dollars for new one wouldnt even ship it !! Variphon you will pay for this!!!!!!!!!!

National Processing Company - Simple Review #1454439610

Horrible, horrible company. They lied about the fees and every aspect of the agreement.

And will take whatever they want from your bank account without arbitration or explanation.

A call to there service center will get you no explanation either. This company has exponentualy exacerbated my health problems

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

National Processing Company Check Readers And Card Readers Review from Columbia, Missouri

I am also a business owner and NPC will take money right out of your account. No arbitration.

No advance notice. They also shut off my account so I was not receiving any of my deposits from a sales without notice. This should be illegal. This all happened because a customer decided they did not want to pay their bill so they just took the money out of my account.

More than $3k!! Even after I sent proof of an invoice that documented that we hand delivered product to our customer and the customer hand selected each item and signed the invoice as received, NPC gave them their money back. No questions asked. NPC told me that any customer for any reason can send in a charge back request and they will give them their money back no matter what the facts of the transaction.

They also said ther is no time limit. At any time they can call a credit card company and demand their money back, and they will give it to them with no arbitration or documentation. When we accept credit cards through this service it is entirely unprotected. They can take any and all of it back from you for absolutely no reason at all.

Find another company inquire in advance what the chargeback and arbitration process is.

It's quite ironic that someone needs to investigate the so called "fraud" department at NPC. They need to be investigated, but I'm not holding my breath!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I can report the same happening to our business. Account shut down, without notice, their fraud department investigating.

They are holding 1300 dollars for alleged 275 charge back, however amount in concern was never credited to my account, just confirmed also by my bank. They are very unfriendly. Appears to be a financial fraudster company.

I am sure many times they steal small amounts and go undetected. I am also reporting them to BBB and to my insurance company,

National Processing Company - Simple Review #1400480162

I am working with Jen Deering and she is absolutely awesome!

National Processing Company - The same thing. I was lied to about everything. When I realized it I called to cancel it and sent the equipment back. They are taking money from my checking account even though I told them to cancel.

The salesman came though and was very kind. I had just the week before had a phone call from my husband of 25 years, asking for a divorce and my mother was very ill.

He was so kind and prayed for me. What option did I have but to sign up with him, he was so kind and was praying for me. I was duped. I really hate it when Christians misrepresent things!!

Anyway in a few days I realized I had been duped, called the company to tell them I did not want this to please cancel. They said they couldn't cancel it. I told them I was not using their company and sent the machine back. I realized today that they are charging my bank account $34.00 a month.

I want to start a class action suit against them for their lies and deception.

NPC National Processing Company

Tim Lane is not a man of his word!This sale rep came into my office offering the perfect visa machine and products. He stated how his company could provide a loan alone with the credit card machine.

This is a lie! and a waste of your time. They charge me high cost for out dated machines . I was out over 1,000 dollars and still no loan , and could have been struck with very high rates.

I called and complained about his lack of customer service and lies he told throughout the whole process.

He also stop returning calls and was rude after he get you signed up ! Just be aware , and don't let the smooth look fool you.